Home Forums General Discussion Accidently Cut Feeding Tube Reply To: Accidently Cut Feeding Tube


The procedure for any trouble with your feeding tube is to contact the people or provider who put it in. They are the ones to contact and will need to advise you. You may need to come in to have the people who put it in look at it. If you stall out on that (can’t remember, can’t find the phone number), please contact your primary care physician and advise him/her of the problem. They will be able to help you!

CCC-SLP, Board Certified Specialist in Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders (BCS-S)