A Medical Recruiter for Connected Research and Consulting, a Medical Market Research Company contacted the National Foundation of Swallowing Disorders to seek volunteers interested in participating in a paid research study.
Connected Research and Consulting has a client that is looking to gather opinions from patients and caregivers impacted by dysphagia.
This would consist of a 1-hour phone/web interview and your compensation would be $150. This research is aimed at finding a possible and hopeful way to get better help for those who suffer from dysphagia. Connected Research and Consulting is not selling anything, and is not employed by any drug company.
Volunteers’ identities will remain anonymous. If you are interested in participating, please call Sherry at 561-299-5700, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company website: https://connectedrc.com/
- Incentive will be: $150, paid by check after the interview
- Discussions will take place between Monday, December 3rd thru Friday, December 7th, at various convenient times
- Respondents must successfully pass a short set of questions first before scheduling to participate
- It is a telephone/web interview, so participants will need a phone and a computer (laptop or desktop only)
- Looking for patients and the caregivers of patients that are between the ages of 40-75, have been diagnosed with dysphagia due to stroke, cancer, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, MS, and other similar conditions, but not limited to only these conditions. Additionally, caregivers should ideally live with and prepare meals for the patient with dysphagia.
This is only for market research purposes, at no time will sales of any kind be involved. Connected Research and Consulting is only interested in any active feedback and information pertaining to the discussion topic that respondents can share from their experiences and expertise. They never divulge respondent identity or details to their end client, and all results from this study will be presented in an aggregate form ONLY and will be kept confidential.