The 2019 #IDDSIchallenge!
Rules and Regulations
Be creative, be respectful to those who require modified diets, and have fun!
- Entries can be submitted by anyone: an individual, a corporation, a restaurant, a group of friends, a healthcare organization, a family!
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entries must be original. You cannot share a video that you did not create.
- In order for IDDSI and the NFOSD to view entries, you must assure your privacy settings for the post is set to “Public.”
- In order for IDDSI and the NFOSD to view entries, you must include #IDDSIchallenge and tag @NFOSD.
- Entries must be submitted by June 20th, at midnight GMT.
- By submitting a photo, you are confirming that anyone pictured has provided their consent for this to be shared publicly.
- By submitting a photo, you allow the NFOSD and IDDSI to share and reuse this on their websites, social media platforms, and with their mailing list.
- We will ask any inappropriate photos to be removed and reserve the right to not share these with our community.
- Any disrespectful or inappropriate comments on photos submitted will be deleted.
- Winners will be announced on the NFOSD and IDDSI social media platforms.